Gang, the Congressional spring recess is upon us. For those Congresscreeps who have the balls, there will be town hall meetings. Do what you can to get to these. Here in my district, we’re represented by that cowering slimeball Elijah Cummings, who I KNOW doesn’t have the guts to come out and face the majority of constituents who make up his base.
Now is not the time to be faint hearted. Now is not the time to give in. Despite what the bobbled-headed trolls in the Obama Hallelujah chorus try to shove down your throat, the Democrats do NOT have the momentum right now…you do. That’s right…YOU…the American voter, have the ultimate control and the ultimate final say.
Don’t confuse what I’m saying with GOP support…FAR from it. RINO clowns like McCain and Graham are every bit as bad and dangerous as those deranged leftist nutjobs. I’m calling on the people of Arizona and South Carolina respectively to get RID of these guys and replace them with REAL conservatives and not opportunists. Oh, and Sarah Palin…I’m watching you… Keep associating with RINOs and moderates and you will BADLY damage yourself in the eyes of the Conservative movement. You owe John McCain NOTHING! If he had acted like he had the slightest interest in winning, it would be you in the Blair house right now and not the Human gaffe machine, Crazy Uncle Joe.
Look guys, it won’t be easy, but keep some things in mind-
– we have a president who’s approval rating dropped below 50% faster then any president in over 100 years
– we have a Congress controlled by Democrats whose current approval ratings are in the teens
– in that Congress, we have a SOTH who’s approval rating is at 11%, and a Senate Majority leader who is at 8%, and is trailing by double digits in every opponent scenario in his re-election bid
– 60% of the population thinks the country is heading in the WRONG direction
– Obamacare continues to be disapproved of by a large majority
Like I said, they don’t have the momentum…WE DO!! Let’s make this as uncomfortable for them as we possibly can along the way to handing them pink slips in November. We can take our country back, but we have to want it.